In the fjords of Norway you find that culture and settlements are powered by nature – and so are we in Bergen Base Camp.
Enjoy a guided roundtrip trek offering an incredible panoramic view of Bergen, the islands, the fjord, the countryside and the other mountains (weather permitting). Snowshoeing is not very physical demanding and do not require any previous knowledge or training, but normal fitness is needed – as for hiking in general.
Meeting point at our office at Bryggen, we take the bus (10 min.) to the cable car, cable car to the summit, snowshoehike and return to the city same route.
This activity is also suitable for companies to bring their colleagues for a fun and sporty teambuilding activity.
- Adventure on the snow
- Small mountain hike with storytelling
- Beautiful scenery and views to fjords, sea and mountains
- Cable car to the summit
- Price: NOK 890 (The price include the guided snowshoe hike, snowshoe rental and cable car)
- Minimum: 8 pax
- Season: From January to March/April
- Duration: Approx 3,5 hours return city centre
We will not leave our footprints in the nature – but in your hearts www.bergenbasecamp.no